My reawakening journey.

Monday, October 17, 2011

To Begin

I recently started making dolls.  Looking on the internet for awhile, I soon found some very talented people that have really inspired me.  The photos I present here are designed by Beth Webber @ By Hook, By Hand and Shelly @ Gingermelon Dolls.  I continue to find others and am enjoying it so very much!  The only problem I have is trying to figure out which one to do next.  Every time I start a new project I plan and take the time to make it that way, but it is really fun when ..... well, things aren't always what they seem!

The first doll I made is on the right.  That was  a real
learning experience.  They are both Beth Webber Designs. 
I really enjoyed it.  I named her Ashlyn.  The little cutie on
the left was a while later and my friend Linda named her
"Sassy Susan Shelf-Sitter."
I was hooked.


This is my first felt doll (Gingermelon pattern).  I enjoyed her
very much!  Her name is Annie,

No comments:

Post a Comment